Ahimsa Vishwa Bharti
Ahimsa Vishwa Bharti founded by eminent Acharya Dr. Lokesh Muni is an endeavour to spread the message of Peace, Harmony, Non-Violence and Brotherhood in the world. To build a society and nation free from violence, terrorism, exploitation, poverty, caste distinctions and communalism and to encourage human values.
Acharya Lokesh Muni brought in a spiritual revolution through the establishment of Ahimsa Vishwa Bharati in 2005. With the establishment of Ahimsa Vishwa Bharti he started a strong movement against social evils like abortion of female child, drug addiction, Environmental Pollution etc.
The leader of this pioneering revolution Acharya Dr. Lokesh Muni has vowed that in order to reveal the strength of dharma, it should be integrated to spirituality, social service and made into a vehicle for eradicating social evils.
Ahimsa Vishwa Bharti works for education, health and medicine, means of livelihood for the underprivileged and for enhancing spiritual experience in their lives through its branches all over India and in United States of America.
Objectives of the Organization:
- Establish World, Peace and Harmony
- Peace Education & Ahimsa Training Programmes
- Encourage Human Values and National Character Building
- Provide education, medicine and means of livelihood for less privileged
- Raising consciousness regarding environment and vegetarianism
- Society free of female foeticide and drug addiction
- Environment Protection and Conservation
- Providing help during natural calamities